Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dreams - they are strange

I always have weird, vivid dreams.

You know, the kind where you wake up and can't remember if the stuff really happened or it was all in your head.

My current dream du jour is were I dream about the exact situation I was in before fall asleep, but only more weird and strange.

For example, I'll have been at a dinner or party with friends and in my dream I end up in a terse, over the top fight. Then I wake up and can't tell if I really did call so and so's girlfriend a woman of loose morals who gets paid for the use of certain body parts, or that I really need to get something of my chest.

What does all this have to do with America: the Journey you might ask? (Aside from assuring you of my healthy mental state)

Well, two of my most interesting dreams have involved the USA in some form or other.

One, the I will describe here involved an adventure filled trip to the US. The other, will have to wait for another time.

That one featured middle-eastern terrorists, President Obama (the Assassin) & me.

The first begins with Nick & me travelling along a looping (yes, looping) NZ motorway, I believe we are heading north.

After several swoops and turns we swing around a sharp corner only to find ourselves driving over the bridge to New York.

The builds are tall and spooky, covering rolling hills of city. We have a hotel room high up and small.

Like all good tourists we take a walk through Central Park.

Walking along the path and through the trees we notice a group of rafscalians following us.

We walk faster, but try to stay cool.

And then they pounce - bloody punks - and steal all our money.

..and that was it... sorry if you were expecting something monumental - that will have to wait until next time.

Stay tuned for Kara's Adventures with President Obama: Mission Middle-East.

No comments:

Post a Comment